A delegation from the Shura Council left for Arabic Republic of Egypt, to attend the third meeting in the third Session of the Second Legislative Season of the Arab Parliament to be held in Cairo from 10th to12th, February 2019.
The delegation will participate in the meetings of the Four Permanent Committees of the Arab Parliament, including the meeting of the Economic and Financial Affairs Committee. The meeting of Arab Parliament will also discuss a proposal to enact directory law to attract Arab capitals to the Arab world, and another proposal to enact a directory law on realization of food security.
It is also scheduled to hold a hearing session on removing the name of the Republic of the Sudan from the list of States that sponsor terrorism.
The delegation is composed of:
1. H.E. Mr. Yusuf Bin Rashid Al Khater, member of the Shura Council
2. H. E. Mr. Sager Bin Fahd Al-Muraikhi, member of the Shura Council
3. H. E. Dr. Aisha Bint Yusuf Al- Mannai, member of the Shura Council
4. H. E. Mr. Khalid Bin Abdulla Al-Bouainain, member of the Shura Council
5. Mr. Abdul Rahman Bin Darwish Al-Qadi, legal expert.